Release Notes - 05/02/2022
- Ability to create and manage “Meeting Templates” for different types of meetings including assigning a meeting owner and others as owner support. Both of these roles can edit or remove templates.
- The ability to assign users to access specific Meeting Templates including the possibility to assign templates to “all users in a company”.
- Meeting Templates have revision history.
- The ability to capture an e-signature for each employee within their personal settings to be used for reading and approval of documents or policies.
- The ability to require that an agenda item has an e-signature attached to it. This feature is activated via a checkbox when an agenda item is added to a meeting.
- Agenda items can be signed off via e-signature during a meeting or can be completed afterwards by accessing the meeting minutes.
- Added Checklists as another meeting type and the Checklist template can be set as a recurring meeting.
- Grades must now be enabled within Company Settings at both the Personal and the Department level. When disabled, the rank in the department and the company will also not display.
- Play Reporting must be enabled in Company Settings. If disabled, just the Plays themselves will be displayed.
- Missed Meetings will appear in the Minutes tab on the Leadership view (Leaderboard).
- Can now do uploads when adding an agenda item.
- Allow one-on-one end-of-month sync meetings to be run after the end of the month.
- Ability to link a play to an agenda item and then have it added to the meeting minutes.
- Assigned agenda items will now show up in both the notifications and on the Action Tab on the Personal Page of the user.
- Fixed an issue that when notes in a meeting were left blank, they were showing up in the minutes as “undefined”. Now the area will just remain blank if no notes are taken for a specific agenda item.
- Fixed edits to agenda items not being saved.
- Fixed Edit and Save icons showing at the same time.
- Fixed initialization failing when adding a new user.
- Fixed the instance when in a Lead role, the user tries to add an agenda item to a specific department, but the list of meetings is not filtered based on the department.