Release Notes - 02/21/2022
- Ability to Schedule and Host Ad Hoc Meetings
- New Meeting types are: Internal, One to One, Board, and Sprint Retrospective
- Non-Departmental Guests can now be Added to Department Meetings including Advisors and Contributors
- SWOT Agenda is now the Default for all Newly Created Department Meetings and can then be Edited
- Ability to Cancel a Meeting in a Series
- Ability to Restart a Concluded Meeting
- Ability to Include an External Meeting Transcript or Recording in the Meeting Minutes
- Meeting Minutes can now be Emailed at the Conclusion of the Meeting
- Ability to Search Meeting Minutes
- Employee Evaluations are now Finalized in a Scheduled Manager/Employee Meeting
- Interim Managers can Lead a Department
- Departments can have a Combination of Managers and Interim Managers
- New Role - Department Lead - does not require C-Suite/Lead users above them within Work.software
- Agenda Tab within Pulse is Replaced with the Meetings Tab
- Updated Meetings Layout and Management
- Meeting Minutes now Display Scheduled and Actual Duration Times
- Meetings that Exceed the Scheduled Duration will turn the Timer Red
- Meeting Minutes are Listed Most Recent at the Top
- Additional Details are Provided within your Grade and Intensity Score
- Updated Employee M.A.P. Questions Provide more Clarity/Definition
- C-Suite role is now named Leadership
- CEO role is now named Lead
- Play Archive is now Play Library
- Updated End of Month Emails to Managers and Leads show Status of Evaluation Processes and Team Grades
- Grades for New Users are not Released until Specific Milestones are Reached
- Lead M.A.P. now only Available with Active Board Users
- Fixed GCS change-log not created when Finances edited.
- Fixed issue on personal dashboard, I.I.P. icon was listed first then M.A.P.
- Fixed issue that was not redirecting links from emails to correct section when not already logged in.
- Fixed artifact issues when deleting users.
- Employees no longer penalized when the host does not run the meeting.
- Now loading live vs cached data on I.I.P modal.